Thursday, December 25, 2008

Angel Tree Report

To wrap up the previous "attempt at giving"....


Will and I went shopping and had a great time. Once it clicked that this shopping trip was NOT about him, he got it and ran with it.


"I think Jason would like this one," and "I have one of these, let's get Jason one, too!"


We soon had a bag full of cute cars and trucks and even a little train with chunky animals that ride in the cars...it was a perfect collection for a little boy! And Will seemed so pleased with himself he didn't notice that we bought NOTHING for him. I was afraid that we'd have to end the trip with a "little treat for you for being a good helper and so nice to Jason" but it seems like the message got across. I'm not saying that another time there would not be weeping and gnashing of teeth, but this is a start!


Willy and one of his favorite stuffed critters, Raccoon, wish you a "Mewwy Tismas!"

No comments:

Post a Comment